Each school is required by law to make the following information available. A hyperlink to the relevant section of the website is provided below. Information is updated regularly as data changes:
- The school’s name, postal address and telephone number, plus a contact name to whom enquiries should be addressed
- The name of the Principal
- The name and contact address of the Chair of the Governing Body
- The name and contact details of the school’s SENCO
- Details of the academy’s sponsors
- The schools admission arrangements and information on how to access this information on the local authority’s website
- Details of the school’s policy for excluding pupils (included in the behaviour policy)
- Information on where to access the school’s most recent Ofsted report (not yet applicable) and the school performance tables as published on the DfE’s website
- Exam and assessment results
- The following information about the school curriculum:
– For each academic year, the content of the curriculum followed for each subject and guidance on how to find out more about the curriculum (please see Curriculum Booklets for each year on the linked page).
- The school’s policy on behaviour
- The amount of the school’s allocation from the Pupil Premium grant in respect of the current academic year plus the following information:
– Details of how it is intended that the allocation will be spent.
– Details of how the previous academic year’s allocation was spent.
– The effect of this expenditure on the educational attainment of those pupils for whom the funding was allocated.
- Details of year 7 literacy and numeracy catch-up funding
- The SEN information report and the SEN policy, including the date of its annual review (also includes the academy’s accessibility plan).
- Details of how the school complies with equality objectives
- The school’s complaints procedure and whistleblowing policy
- The school’s financial information, including annual reports and accounts, memorandum of association, and funding agreement
- The Governors register of interest.
- Details about the members of our governing body
- The school’s charging and remissions policy
- A statement of the school’s Ethos and Values